Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fun with a little blue ball

Abigail and Adam have a special relationship. I love watching him spend time playing with her and making her laugh. Last night Adam 'taught' her to put this little plastic blue ball into a little cup.

This morning, hoping to encourage such learning I tried to play with her in a similar way using a different 'cup.' It worked! Each time she would put the ball into the container I would hoot and holler and wave my arms saying "yay!" She would just laugh and reach to try again. I decided to try and get it on video for all to see. She wasn't quite as excited by the time I got the camera ready since she had done it about ten times.

Here is Adam teachng her last night(sorry it's so dark)


and here is the video from this morning

1 comment:

  1. Love it! She sure loves seeing you happy. If only we enjoyed making God say "Yay!" like that all the time...

    ReplyDelete